Full-Featured Collaboration for Midsize Companies
Simplify your transition from outdated telephony systems to unified communications. The Cisco Business Edition 6000 solution quickly pays for itself by lowering total cost of ownership. It's an affordable, simple, scalable choice for midsize businesses.
Enhancing Access to Information
See how Stanford Federal Credit union improves employee and customer communications. (3:56 min)View Video Case Study
Business Edition 6000 offers a full feature set plus services for up to 1000 users. (4:57 min)View Video Case Study
Full-Featured, Advanced Collaboration
Today, technology should enable your business to meet the communication needs of your employees and customers. In the future, it should allow you to make simple but value-rich changes. Designed with simplicity to meet these needs, Cisco Business Edition 6000 helps you solve these challenges with a solution that grows with the pace of your business.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Business Edition 6000 is a sophisticated, yet simple communications solution designed to strengthen business relationships through improved interactions and experiences.
Built with proven technology, Cisco Business Edition 6000 provides foundational unified communication and advanced collaboration service options. Consolidated into one virtualized platform, it supports up to 1000 users, 50 sites, and 100 concurrent contact center agents. It is:
Cisco Business Edition 6000 is:
- Affordable: priced for smaller budgets, integrating collaboration services on a single platform to cut costs.
- Simple: fast and easy to install, deploy, manage, and use
- Interoperable: links multiple third-party H.323 or SIP telepresence and video endpoints together transparently
- Highly available: optional server redundancy and Survivable Branch (SRST) provides peace of mind
- Scalable: offers a smooth and fast migration from outdated telephony with an expandable and flexible architecture
Cisco Business Edition 6000 delivers full-featured, advanced collaboration services with the simple network integration you expect from Cisco. The solution helps to improve business processes and collaboration throughout your entire organization:
- Boost productivity with an efficient working environment that supports users on any device, from any location, at any time
- Reduce operations complexity and costs by providing your limited IT staff with one simple solution to manage
- Lower TCO with hardware consolidation, reduced power and cooling costs, and easy-to-use provisioning and administration tools
- Customize the collaboration you need today with the flexibility to change and adapt with growth
- Respond quickly and effectively to your customers, improving their satisfaction and loyalty
Easy and Cost-Effective Roll Out
Deploy the full collaboration feature set to your users with
Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing
IP Phone and Video Endpoint Portfolio
Specifications at a Glance
Cisco Business Edition 6000 supports:
- Five virtual machines running co-resident collaboration applications
- Full-featured redundancy for all the core applications over a WAN or LAN environment
- 1000 users, 100 concurrent contact center agents, and 50 sites
Cisco was included in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications.See the Research
Get a total cost of ownership comparison of three unified communications solutions.Read Whitepaper
Watch this episode from TechWise TV to see how quick and easy this system is to set up, deploy, and use.
Video communications brings benefits and differentiation to growing businesses.Read White Paper
This TechWiseTV episode highlights just what makes this Cisco system different. (3:33 mins)Watch Now
Enhancing Access to Information
Sophistication Meets Simplicity