Unify Security for IT and OT Applications
Connected Factory Security is the latest version of the Cisco Connected Factory series of solutions. Building on the best practices of our Connected Factory Network and Connected Factory Wireless solutions, the Connected Factory suite of solutions protects plant assets with converged-access security products, technologies, and services. In addition, the solution aids in the unification of security implementations that may span IT and operational technology (OT) environments.
Securing the Path to Digital Transformation
Customers may already be harnessing a new generation of predictive maintenance, quality, and real-time energy-use analytics from machine systems, plant-floor mobile apps, and cloud-based services. Gaining efficiencies, but also exposing industrial automation and control systems (IACS) to new security threats. What if you could realize the benefits of the Internet of Things (IoT) while deploying a fully integrated and standardized suite of security tools?
Cisco and Rockwell Automation have designed the Connected Factory Security suite to address IACS security risks and transform diverse manufacturing processes into a unified and highly secure communication system that links infrastructure, machines, and people.
Working with Cisco Services and industry-leading partners like Rockwell Automation, the Connected Factory Security suite of solutions provides effective, robust plant-floor security with validated designs and proven methodologies.
With this solution you can:
- Protect your intellectual property
- Safeguard employee and customer information
- Provide ubiquitous, highly secure, and reliable access to plant assets
Safeguard Your Industrial Network
Protect your assets as you gain production flexibility and plant-floor visibility. (PDF - 972 KB)Learn More
Learn the Architectural Advantages
Get a better understanding of the Cisco Connected Factory architecture. (PDF - 1.5 MB)View Poster
Build a Holistic Threat Defense
Link your infrastructure, machines, and people in a highly secure communication system. (PDF - 205 KB)Read More
- Industrial Security Trends (PDF - PDF - 37.6 KB)
- Deploy Network Address Translation within a Converged Plantwide Ethernet architecture (PDF - PDF - 1 MB)
- Protect data traversing the industrial demilitarized zone (PDF - PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Deploying Identity Services within a Converged Plantwide Ethernet architecture (PDF - PDF - 1.38 MB)
- Cisco Connected Factory Security - Services Starter Kit At-A-Glance (PDF - PDF - 1.3 MB)