Deliver customized, location-based mobile services to your customers with Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX). Built on Cisco’s WLAN infrastructure, CMX can help you better understand your visitors through onsite, online, and social analytics.
The Cisco CMX Validated Design Guide provides lab-validated best practices to help you:
- Build customer intimacy, loyalty, and retention
- Elevate venue operations with intelligent product placement, appropriate staffing, and improved floor layouts
- Turn Wi-Fi from an IT expenditure into a profit center through third-party mobile advertising opportunities and mobile-influenced sales
At the heart of the CMX Validated Design Guide are location-based services. These are essential to understanding the mobile users’ context: where they are and what they are doing. They can help any organization engage with its customers, clients, and visitors in a relevant way.
The guide provides a comprehensive approach for effectively designing and deploying your CMX solution. You will be able to simultaneously provide users with highly personalized content, provide services that improve the customer experience, and gain visibility into customer behavior. The design guide outlines practices you can use to:
- Detect in-venue Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Prompt customers to connect to the wireless network
- Engage them with value-added content and offers
Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Use Case Videos
The CMX Use Case videos showcase how CMX analytics can drive results and operational efficiency leveraging the best practices in the CMX CVD.Watch Video