Customers Thrive with Collaboration
Explore Cisco Collaboration case studies and see how our solutions change businesses.
Afni, a business- process outsourcing company, uses Cisco Collaboration to deliver exceptional customer experiences. (PDF – 271 KB)
- Increased revenue by growing business and offering new services
- United global organization and reduced travel by 50 percent
- Reduced employee time for outbound calls by 50 percent
Came Group offers its customers face-to-face access to experts, improving service, increasing productivity, and saving money.
- Made experts available to customers for first-time issue resolution
- Implemented WebEx to extend video to anyone, anywhere, on their device of choice
- Reduced training costs by moving 100 two-day in-person sessions to video
A popular Netherlands radio station ensures communications run smoothly with lower costs using Cisco Business Edition 6000.
- Improved system to support users on any device, from any location, at any time
- Avoided cost and complexity of running phone lines to every desk
- Improved ability to contact staff and handle high call volumes
Pella Corporation unified its workforce and enhanced customer interactions using conferencing and contact-center products.
- Optimized team performance by simplifying collaboration
- Increased customer satisfaction ratings by more than five percent
- Lowered space, power, and cooling costs using cloud-based conferencing