Communicate More Effectively
Cisco Unified Personal Communicator integrates your most frequently used communications applications and services. Easily access soft phone, presence, instant messaging (IM), voicemail, video, and multiparty conferencing to effectively communicate and collaborate from anywhere.
The application features an easy-to-use interface that allows you to:
- Simplify Communications: Access voice, high-definition (HD) video, presence, IM, voice messages and more from a single unified interface
- Build a Competitive Advantage: Get answers and make decisions faster by seeing who is available and instantly starting a conversation
- Bring Business-Class IP Telephony and Video to the Desktop: Use soft phone, standards-based HD video, and desk phone control to access high-quality and high-availability audio and video
- Accelerate Team Performance: Instantly share documents and collaborate with multiparty audio, web, and video conferencing
- Deploy what you need: Use for presence and IM-only or as part of a complete unified communications solution
Experience Cisco Unified Personal Communicator
Use this online simulation of Cisco Unified Personal Communicator to access the communications tools you need right from your intuitive desktop interface.
Cisco Unified Personal Communicator 8.0 Quick Start Guide
See how to use Cisco Unified Personal Communicator to place audio and video calls, start conferences, chat, and access voice messages, directly from your computer. (Video - 5:32 min)
Lower Total Costs with Cisco Unified Communications (PDF - 564 KB)
Yankee Group finds Cisco Unified Communications to be a lower total cost alternative relative to comparable Microsoft solution.
Using Unified Communications (Flash)
This demonstration shows how a unified workspace helps workers collaborate in real-time using their choice of tools and applications.