Advanced Collaborative Media Endpoints
Accelerate decision making with the addition of high-performance business video directly from your desk phone.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9900 Series delivers high-quality, interactive multimedia communications and advanced features in an elegant ergonomic design that is user - and eco-friendly.
Features and benefits include:
- Interactive high-performance business video elevates and personalizes communications ( Requires Cisco Unified Video Camera)
- Large, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color displays enrich user experience for easy viewing
- Bluetooth 2.0 headsets add freedom at the desk.
- Dual standard USB 2.0 ports support USB wired headsets for greater choice and convenience
- High-definition voice (HD voice) provides greater clarity in communications
- Gigabit Ethernet switch ports enable collocation of a multimedia PC for reduced infrastructure costs
- Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for primary and shared lines.
- XML applications add business value
- Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module adds scalability with additional programmable line/feature keys
- Two color options and handset styles increase flexibility and comfort
Eco-friendly features include:
- Reground and recyclable plastics.
- Deep-Sleep power option reduces power consumption up to 90 percent in off-hours versus the phone in active state during the workday.
Collaborate from the Desk (PDF - 422 KB)
Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Leading the Way in Collaboration
Scalable and Affordable Expansion (Video - 3:35 min)
Cisco IP Conference Phone 9900
Get an in-depth view of the features and functionality of the Cisco IP Conference Phone 9900 model by accessing the tutorial linked below.