Cisco is committed to maintaining strong protections for our customers, products and company. We strive to earn your trust by being trustworthy, transparent and accountable.
- We take active measures to safeguard the security and reliability of the network.
- We are committed to securing and protecting our customers and their data.
- We adhere to a Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) in the development of our products and services.
- We protect the security of our value chain.
- We provide equal and simultaneous access to security vulnerability information for all parties globally.
- We make timely and actionable breach notifications to impacted parties.
- We publish data regarding requests from law enforcement and national security agencies for customer data.
- We drive and follow open, global standards and make decisions to develop and implement new technologies based on customers’ current and anticipated requirements.
- We are committed to helping customers and partners to verify and validate our trustworthiness.
- We admit when we make mistakes that affect the security of our customers and partners, and we work to make things right with those customers and partners.
Version 1.0 – 17 April 2015 (Initial Public Release)