Fueling our culture of inclusion through employee communities
The best way to attract and keep the best people is through full participation; leveraging the value of networking and the power of relationships.
At Cisco, our culture of inclusion is fueled by a vibrant community. In 160 chapters across 43 countries, over 25,000 employees now participate in the Cisco Inclusion and Diversity Community. This platform helps diverse groups connect, explore their unique passions and talents, innovate, and excel.
Employee Resource Organizations
- CAAN: Cisco Asian Affinity Network
- CBP: Connected Black Professionals
- CDAN: Connected Disabilities Awareness Network
- Conexión: Latino Employee Community
- Connected Women
- Early Career Network
- PRIDE: LGBT & Allies Community
- iCON: Indians Connecting People
- WISE: Women in Science and Engineering
- VETS: Veterans Enablement and Troop Support